Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Special Thank You

Hello Penny,

Thank you so much for sending the application as well as inviting me to participate in the presentation of the CT Wartime Service Medal. Since I have already applied for and received my medal I assume this means that I have forfeited my chance to be so honored. Even if this is the case I would still be interested in attending the presentation of the Medal to those that will be so honored from Stafford. In addition I just want to say "Thank You" for your service as my state Representative and be assured that the good work that you do for us has not gone unnoticed. It makes me proud to cast my vote for you on election day knowing that I will be represented by someone of your distinguished character and willingness to stand up for what is right and just for the good people of our district. Keep up the great work Penny and I hope to see your name on the ballot for many years to come.

Sincerely and respectfully, Christopher F. Wood, Stafford Springs
(Vietnam Veteran 69-70, U.S. Coast Guard)